Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crossbows II

Golden crossbow moments
  Why it wouldn't penetrate cardboard is beyond me;…

No mass = no kinetic energy.

Helly
Thanks to Helly I spent the better part of yesterday on the lathe, turning tungsten steel into darts, and tipping them with depleted uranium heads.  The darts easily passed through the box in my den, and JFC!, the freaking brick! Sheesh.  Thanks Helly.  To compound my frustration, cuzzin ricky dropped this in my lap.


If I can't haz the best, I don't want nuthing. And this is not for sale. *spit*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A souvenir from Uday or Qusay Hussein's palace.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Rodger the Real King of France said...

srsly?

cloop said...

So I've morphed into cuzzin ricky?

Cool!

Stick said...

You'll shoot your eye out.

-Ralphie's Mom



Stick

Anonymous said...

srsly? Nah. Just joshing. The gold bit looked like something those pimps would go for.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

helly said...

Just sweeping up after the parade, Rodge.

DU is awesome. I want a uranium frypan. Good heat retention, no scorching, bullet proof.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.