Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Is Obama's Mother still alive?

STAB ME IN THE LIVER - PLEASE
Is Obama's Mother still alive? - For What it is Worth!
 
Stab me in the liver
TRADE NAME DUNHAM ENTERPRISES FILE NUMBER 321149 ZZ CERTIFICATE NUMBER 4034202 STATUS Active PURPOSE CONSULTING EXPIRATION DATE Jun 27, 2010 REGISTRATION DATE Jun 28, 2005 MAILING ADDRESS 1134 KINAU ST #901 HONOLULU, Hawaii 96814 UNITED STATES REGISTRANT PATRICIA ANN DUNHAM

If Patricia A. Dunham is an alias for Stanly A. Dunham (which the records above irrefutably suggest), according to the registration date of said business above, it would have to mean that Stanley A. Dunham is still alive and that she didn’t pass away.

I guess now you can see why the hospital in Hawaii that was said to have taken care of Stanley A. prior to her death has no knowledge or records of her having been there.     [Soda Head & others]
This has earmarks of the "Death by a single paper cut" technique of poisoning an investigation with incredible ancillary claims to, in this case, Obammy's birthright.  If they weren't all Democrats Oliver Stone would have this in production today.  Still, all things considered, while I might not believe everything I learn about 'crat power politics, I don't dismiss anything out of hand. I like the scientific method, which is how I know Obama is not what he says he is.

2 comments:

Waffle Room said...

"(which the records above irrefutably suggest)"

That's certainly possible. A definite maybe. Indisputably might. For sure they could be. And without a doubt potentially 100% absolutely true.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I always get new friends when I post "birther" stuff.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.