Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Batteries Low and Mau-Mau Memories

Batteries Low and Mau-Mau Memories

Battery Low

My wireless keyboard acts like Obama often does, when its batteries are low.  I type ABCD and it produces  AbC8.  Cyber boy must need a tune-up. 

And what's this "commemorate our common heritage and common sacrifices"?  Granted, we have very limited knowledge about robo-president's past, here on earth, but we do know of the Obama's history with British East Africa (later called Kenya). 

The Obamas were Mau-Maus (why am I suddenly thinking of Otis Day at the Dexter Lake Club?)  Anyway, considering how the British Army dispatched the Mau-Maus, including grampa Bam, I don't think you call that a common sacrifice?  I mean, yeah, a sacrifice by Gramps,  who hear-tell was a bit teched in the head afterwards,  but it was  mostly fun for the Brits, one imagines. 

These Obamas a strange people.
Mua-Mau Memories

3 comments:

Alear said...

Hey Rodg,
If you criticize Obama, does that make you a racist?

If I go after her filthyness, does that make me anti-wiccan?

Perchance I got a problem with John Kerry, does that make me a homophobe?

Anonymous said...

I choked on my food laughing so hard.


This for some reason reminds me of the Boer War. It was dutch south africans fighting for freedom from England. 1899-1902. By this time the British had lost their red coats and were equiped like N Africa during WWII. They were known as the "Khakis" Enjoy this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJrGfTQH5HY

De La Rey was one of the generals that fought fiercly against the british and He was quoted as saying that he would be the last to join but the last to surrender. This was in fact true as he fought on well past the succession of the war, with a questionable demise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtKKJSfYraU

thoR~
III

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of poppa oom maw maw by the Delltones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVsTOrWtEXM&feature=related

mary

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.