Friday, May 06, 2011

Don't trust Carney people

Jay Carney is floundering under pressure, say Washington insiders

Why?

I know, I know!

Stand back

Well, I thought I knew.  I thought Carney had the kind of journalistic integrity that journalists talk about, but never demonstrate.  I thought that Carney naively thought it possible to speak truthfully for a Democrat president, even though it's never been done.  I thought Carney was, and still is, gob-smacked to discover that his instructions are to make shit up, and cover-up for his inept and devious boss.  But, I looked at his resume.
  • He came to Washington in 1993 to report on the Bill Clinton White House for Time Ragazine
  • Time's Washington Bureau Deputy Chief from 2003 to 2005, and Chief from September 2005 until December 2008.
  • Director of Communications to Vice President of the United States Joe Biden.
So much for  the "honest kid hijacked" theory.  He's just a putz. The thing is, someone in the Administration thought Carney did a good job covering for Biden.  Must have. Considering the mountain of Biden goofs, idiocies and general nincompoopery that's surfaced, you have to wonder what Carney did prevent from going public?  Had to doozies.

pic credit -thor

2 comments:

DougM said...

*heh*
You read my mind.
I'll add one option: Carney discovered that the Obamunists are dumber'n Biden.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's really as stupid as he looks, but in that crowd nobody can tell?

Casca

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.