Friday, May 06, 2011

Nerf Gun Plus

Best Steampunk Nerf Nerd Gun Ever
  Let me try and start at the beginning, long-ago sitting with a bunch of friends  started sketching ideas for a new steam punk gun. The basis the Nerf Maverick it had a very interesting look to it, somewhat bigger than life, but still reminiscent of the classic six shooter. And so I began to sketch, adding pipes, gears, pressurized steam cartridges, etched filigree, and even embellished trigger. The scheme was pretty straightforward breasts and copper with dark accents such as the etched black filigree and the leather like handle. here I share with you, the sketch. (Professor What's-his-face continued)

* Curare soaked nerfs are effective deterrents at the beach

4 comments:

DougM said...

Lovely.
However, I submit that a varion on a Mauser '96 "Broomhandle" would be ideal.
Heck, unmodified, it looks Steampunk.

I-RIGHT-I said...

"Steampunk", interesting sub-culture. I googled it. Our country is really f'ed up. I don't know, maybe that's why we win.

gebiv said...

Shouldn't that be "brass and copper" not "breasts and copper"?

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I
could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
Thanks a lot!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.