Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Looking for some good badges here boss

Sarah Palin Is Hurting Republicans Whether She Runs or Not
Some Yahoo from Yahoo

  COMMENTARY | In a political world where perception is everything, Sarah Palin is really hurting right now, according to The Week. The worst part is, she is pulling the Republican Party right down the drain with her.

In the past few weeks, Palin has shown all kinds of signs that she is running for president in 2012. She has bought a home in Arizona, hijacked a ride intended for veterans, released a book and announced a bus tour. All of these things say that she is building toward a run for the Republican nomination...or does it?

Rumors abound that Palin is simply building toward yet another payday. She has no real relevance without the possibility of running to fuel speculation. Could this be Palin simply being Palin?

If Palin is not intending to run for the Republican nomination, then she is simply being selfish blah-blah-blah. 
Selfish I tells ya!  The Humanity!

So I run across what appears to be Yahoo News asshattery; and the title promises  PDS deliciousness ahead.  I dive right in. Honestly, it first appeared to have an A.P. or Reuters leitmotif , but then the style was a bit too ... what's the word — unlettered?  Yes, too amateurish for someone who actually gets paid, and believe me, I know of which I speak.  So I clicked on the Rodney (author)  link for his curriculum vitae. And here they am:

My name is Rodney and I have a lovely wife and two beautiful daughters.  Also, I was the 2008 Ultimate Call for Content Winner, and awarded a Top 100 badge for Associated Content.
Some Yahoo from Yahoo

Well, what the hell?   I've posted better articles than this; like "Barry Soetoro - the corksucker is killing us!," and "Let's hang all them MoFo Democrats." Also, I'm a Top 150 Conservative Websites winner, and some others that I forget, so I need to get on this faux-news wagon and spread some American gospel.  I mean, the Obama Brotherhood already owns AP, ABC, CBS, et al, and I love playing dress-up.  I'm signing up to be a Yahoo Contributor.  And so should you. Maybe I can win some  "Top 1000" ribbons like Rodney. 


7 comments:

Jess said...

I'm guessing the media ringleaders want to promote the perception that Sarah Palin is hurting the supposed party of conservatives. In light of this, they can all go to Hell. It's the kindest thing, since they're a bunch of LCSMF pukes.

Chuck Martel said...

I'll see if I can get you a badge from the American Association for Justice. Don't thank me yet.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Okay Chuck, but I'll be wetting my pants in anticipation!

Kristophr said...

Heh.

The commie media has finally discovered how to be a "Concern Troll".

They aren't doing it very well. A good concern troll will actually make you believe he wishes you well and is trying to help you.

molonlabe28 said...

The problem with the RNC/GOP is that Sarah is the only potential candidate, other than Rick Perry of Texas, who remotely attracts conservatives.

The rest of them are a bunch of overly coached and scripted technocrats who look to people like Karl Rove, and not the US Constitution, for guidance.

Sarah connects with the handful of us who didn't go to Ivy League schools.

She and her family look at home on a Harley or killing a wild beast.

Romney and the other girly-men of the GOP look like they primp like John Edwards and stand for no core principals.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I just posted on a phony CNN Obama poll. If they weren't desperate, they wouldn't need to start the cheat this early. Sarah will not only beat Barry, but she can drive a turnout that will finish the Democrat party as it's now constituted. Needless to say, she will also have done the same to the GOP, a party whose time has passed.

badanov said...

Newsrealblog.com went out of business two week ago.

Poof! Just disappeared. No announcement, no nothing. So instead of 139th, you proudly stand at 138th.

Congrats!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.