Sunday, May 29, 2011

Twirlist

BEST EVER
Magical Baton Twirl

Baton Twirler

I've posted this before, maybe even a few times (in 10 years).  While consolidating old files I ran across it again, and decided it would be the first entry into a new file called BEST EVER.  I'm always running across Best Evers, but never remember where I left  them, or even what they are?  Now I have the filing system which should,  in several years, be the wellspring for several variously themed TOP TEN BEST EVER lists. I think this is where I get rich. Notice:  I'm trademarking Best Ever™.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes!

Frank G

B....... said...

I'm seeing a hardcover coffee table edition of your collection, Rodge - for after they take the Internet away. Ah, what fond memories........

pdwalker said...

That's incredible muscle control.

(an aside: I think that the video you had of the dancing drunk who got pulled over by a female cop for a sobriety test should in in your top 10 videos)

BlogDog said...

That's the biggest Q-Tip I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

It's pretty fast, too.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.