Sunday, May 29, 2011

Mad Men Makeing Me Mad

Driving Mad Men Mad 

  I know what you're asking ...

Work on the coming “Mad Men” season was delayed by a protracted negotiation between Lionsgate, the studio that produces the series, and the show’s creator, Matthew Weiner. The two sides announced in March that they had struck a deal that would keep the series going for at least two more seasons, but production on new episodes, including the one that Mr. Hamm will direct, will not start until August. The 1960s can then resume when new “Mad Men” installments are broadcast on AMC in early 2012. (NYT)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, I was asking how she got that bruise on her thigh.

Casca

MCPO Airdale said...

I still think she's hot.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I still think she's hot?

That sounds like you saw some attempts to present her as less than scorching hot? Din't come from me.

Anonymous said...

sometimes black isn't all that "slimming", hmmmm?

Frank G

Anonymous said...

She's still Joanilicious, but she has definitely assploded.

Casca

B....... said...

Rubenesque......

I-RIGHT-I said...

Dang women! Give them a few bucks and a little notoriety and they think they can eat like a teenager and get away with it.

Obviously they were not filming when those pictures were taken. Look for her on slim fast commercials soon. Of course I'd still give her a roll in the flour.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

...roll in the flour. Yarrgh - I'd forgotten that joke completely.

Darrell said...

I preferred her as Yosaffbridge. Yowza.

SFAOV Sgsaur said...

I'm with you, Darrell. I watched the Firefly marathon on SCI channel today, and she is drop-dead gorgeous in her two appearances.

Desert Cat said...

Ah yes, plenty of good "cushion for the pushin'" as they say...

Col Jerry USMC(ret.) said...

Swim suit should have caution label: "Warning, 2500 psi, Do Not Puncture!"

Anonymous said...

the poor dear done pulled the ripcord.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.