Wednesday, June 01, 2011

GAH!

BIDEN AWARD FOR CHEESIEST PIECE
OF CRAP PROMOTION OF ALL TIME
LIMITED PRE-RELEASE
2011 Mission Accomplished Commemorative Coin
GENUINE COLORIZED US MINT DOLLAR

Boned Jello

I'm reclining in my Lounge-O-Matic this morning when a commercial managed to air before I could flip away.  This commercial. 
.
Listen to that crap!
 "It's the patriotic duty of every American to keep these memories alive."

Here's the real disturbing part. The syndicators  who put this together are absolutely certain they'll make a crapload of money from it.  Because they've done it before. I posted a Gen.
Patton quote in the last post.  It's more than damned obvious that despite his plea, we've been breeding a passel of defectives around here.  Sheesh. It's why democrats always think they'll win.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biden: Cheeset Piece of Craps of all time... Yep.
RAK

Anonymous said...

Gosh Rodger, I'm glad you didn't throw up in your Lounge-o-matic. That was disgusting.
Given the tone of the piece, I think it's some David Axelrod work.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

toadold said...

I'd pay good money for a 2012 Mission Accomplished Election Coin with Palin on one side and Cain on the other...or even any two people off the street who weren't Democrats.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.