Tuesday, June 07, 2011

If they're ratbastards, piss on 'em

SPECIAL REPORT
State of the Pissatorium

Ever since General George Patton pissed in the Rhine River to show his contempt for Nazi Germany, it has been the dream of people everywhere to, one day, piss on the grave of Ted Kennedy, Bill & Hillary Clinton, and other filthy Democrats.  Alas, as a scan of your hometown obituaries will attest,  those hopes are being dashed for millions of Americans.  Now there's hope. Curmudgeonly & Skeptical is pleased to announce the  ...
The National Pissatorium
He realized his dream. Will you?
October 16, 2003
* We didn't have an ad agency yet.  Pretty crude, huh?
Le sénateur Kerry Jonn urine Soupe aux truffes noires et poireaux
French Chefs Make Kerry Soup
On October 16, 2003 Annoyed One, Liz*, and I convoked to  establish the National Pissatorium.  I asked pledges of support (payable to my Amazon Trust Account, since closed by the SEC) and collected $373,000 to kick things off. 

Originally three vats were built to hold urine in trust for Ted Kennedy, and the Clintons; Bill and Hillary.  Those early days were something else, believe me. Specimina were sent to my office (basement).  They arrived  in jelly jars, canning jars, cruets, plastic prescription bottles (that leaked and often arrived empty), sandwich bags.  One came in a one gallon Jerry Lewis Kids donation jar that also held $31,72 in change.  My  kids helped me open and transfer the urine into temporary holding tanks (our refrigerator crisper drawers - boy was MoSup annoyed). That first week the ledger shows we received -

Ted Kennedy Memorial Piss
Bill Clinton Memorial Piss Hillary Memorial Piss Other *
4 gallons, 7 ounces.
1 gallon 15 ounces
9 gallons 2¾ Ounces
About two tbsp

In quick order we added vats for Jummy, Schumer and Kerry, all wildly successful.  In  2005 I sold  the National Pissatorium to  JENO'S Pizza, but the check bounced.  By now we had several hundred thousand gallons of urine stored in over 62 vats. Desperate to get them out of my yard, and comply with the court order, I struck a deal with Exxon to lease  refinery tanks they weren't using.  Hard to believe that in all this time the only "closer" has been Ted Kennedy (172,000 gallons). 

Above,  our most recent transaction.  Strapped for cash,  we agreed to sell 3,000 gallons of John Kerry Memorial Piss  to a syndicate of French chefs.  They made a giant batch (picture above) of  Le sénateur Kerry Jonn urine Soupe aux truffes noires et poireaux  to celebrate the ban on wearing Islamic veils.  They love the war hero in France, and thought they were buying his urine, not from donors who want it dumped over him, Suckers! Don't worry, we have thousands of gallons left for Kerry's "big day.".

Miss Pissatorium 2007
Miss Pissatorium 2007


8 comments:

Ten Mile Island said...

http://innominatus87.blogspot.com/2011/06/wooo-freebie-blog-content.html

Anonymous said...

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is why Rodger is TRKOF. This is Rodger, doing what he does best; making me spray my monitor through my nose and cough up a lung.
***our refrigerator crisper drawers***
Priceless!!!
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

I always had in mind that JEC, of Plains, the goober man, was deserving of such a salute. However, as I stated before elsewhere, I think he will choose his resting place to be in Arlington, and thus will have a guard. That presents a little difficulty.
Why is he not on the list?

tomw
wv:nonsub that's right, Rickover tossed his butt out the door...

Anonymous said...

This subject has been in my mind for some time but has created a dilemma. Would it desecrate the holy ground in Arlington to pee on Ted Kennedy's grave or is Arlington already desecrated by him being buried there? Some guidance, please.
Binky Nabob

Anonymous said...

You did not mention Jane Fonda. For shame.... She could be one of your best contestants.

R. Mutt said...

Get your own body fluids. I did it first. You're all a century late.

hellferbreakfast said...

I'm going to pour a bottle of Jameson over Teddys' grave. He won't mind if I let it pass through me kidneys first.

pdwalker said...

hellferbreakfast,

I do believe you've come up with the most appropriate salute!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.