Wednesday, June 22, 2011

John McCain Teams with John Kerry ... .No, not in suicide pact

No No NO!

Congress moved toward a showdown on President Obama’s troop deployment in Libya, with two veteran senators - John F. Kerry of Massachusetts and Sen. John McCain of Arizona - on Tuesday introducing legislation to validate his moves and the House setting up competing votes, including one that would force him to end combat missions. Senators move to authorize Libya mission


I bet I'm not the only one who saw this yesterday and thought the "No No No" was a Drudge editorial comment. 

Instead it was McCain saying to NBC's Ann Curry,

 "There's a long history of masochism in my family, but not so severe" as to make him want to run again."

Whew!
I thought Mc Cain was running for president again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God, what a combination. The man who spent more years in prison teamed with the one who spent less months serving. And wrote himself recommendations for purple hearts for an 'early out'.
I don't think I could stand to be in the same room.
Heck, I spent more time 'in transit' for our deployments than JEffingK did in service. I guess they realized the error of their ways, much as Rickover 86'd President Goober, and got rid of him.
tom

Rodger the Real King of France said...

A Legion of Merit comment tom

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.