Friday, September 02, 2011

The Bomber Next Door

These American blacks OK with violent attacks
PEW study shows high number holding favorable views of al-Qaida

Fully 28 percent of U.S.-born black Muslim respondents said "suicide bombings and other violence against civilians" can be justified sometimes or at least in rare cases. That compares with 9 percent of foreign-born Muslims who hold the same view.Nation of Islamo Rage

 Pew also found that 11 percent of black Muslims living in the U.S. have a favorable opinion of al-Qaida – more than double the share of U.S. Muslims overall who hold that view. Another 21 percent of black Muslims hold only mildly unfavorable views of the terrorist organization responsible for attacking America 10 years ago; while 56 percent of that segment of the Muslim population hold very unfavorable views.

[FULL]



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was passing through south east D.C. one afternoon , and the nation of islime bro's was handing out literature at the stoplight . I rolled down my window , and asked to have a copy . He sneered at me and said "it's not fo you" , and he turned his back on me . Later I found a copy of some of their literature , VERY EYE OPENING . I KNOW WHO THE REAL RACISTS ARE . KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY LADIES , AND GENTLEMEN . smibsid

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.