Friday, October 07, 2011

God v gods

Words of Inspiration for all Christian Warriors


.
Rotting AF1

Watch this. Trust me.

    "Christians are, moreover, born for combat, whereof the greater the vehemence, the more assured, God aiding, the triumph."

There is about four more minutes of that goodness, and these are all of the concepts the Jefferson expressed in the Declaration. Pacifism is a lie and a tool of satan. There comes a point where you HAVE to fight. We're there.
  [Ann Barnhardt]
There's a segment in EARTH 2001 where the "heroine" exclaims, as the infrastructure falls around her, "I was sure the government would save us but they never showed up.  The government failed us,"   Or words to that effect. 

I don't use this blog to proselytize my own religious faith, but I have stated a belief that adherence to the Christan faith had a salutary effect on this nation, if for no other reason than it established a common moral code.  Aside from that,  I must imagine that every human being has,  more than once,  found  himself muttering  "Please God, if you get me out of this, I swear I'll .... . "  (Who do atheists direct emergency supplications too? Really.)  Voltaire's "If there were no God, it would have been necessary to invent him,"  is I think spot on.  The  Progressive movement has adopted government as their god. 

All this is by way of introducing something I found (via thoR) at Ann Barnhardt.  It's an encyclical from Pope Leo that I , as with most encyclicals from Popes, was unaware of.  Because in times of crisis people need guidance, if not outright direction, to help them carry on.  That's all I have to say.  Here's the direct link to the video, for them what needs it.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great site
MM

Anonymous said...

Just a few years ago, I would never have believed that I might be required to die for being a Christian. Now, I can see the possibility looming for Christians in the U.S.
mary

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I feel the same way. But I think you get a plenary indulgence.

Anonymous said...

Keep the plenary indulgence, just pass the 308.



x

Anonymous said...

“War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.”

- John Stuart Mill

Anonymous said...

Just back from Ann's place, where she says Islam considers insurance as "gambling", and therefor forbids it.
What do they do about their PL/PD insurance on their cars? Do they get a waiver from the state DMV's? Do they buy the insurance and call it something else?
Either way, as Ann described it, everyone else will be subject to laws the Islamists are exempt from obeying. That sure fires up the discrimination suit for different treatment based upon religion, no?

tomw

Anonymous said...

No King,but Christ.
No Lord, but God.
("Roundhead" battle cry from the British Civil War)

Works for me.

Brigadier Major Mike
Official Barn Army Historian

SFAOV Sgsaur said...

I may have to die for my faith, because I'll die before I renounce God, but I guarantee I'll take many of my killers with me.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.