Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mash Note from Asia ...

Where I get a mash note from a beautiful young
girl named Michelle I think.



Sigh

I don't know who "kbriggs" is, but possession is 9/10
  of the law. wot.
----- Original Message -----
Subject: Why am I writing you? #5127669
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:05:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: Michelle

Hi michelle
Sigh

My name is Hektor Jones.not  kbriggs Is that ok?

 I use the cputer at the Alafaya r ranch lieberry in orland0,  thsi is the  onliest time i ever got mail. 

The l;iberry lady just took my picture in a computer camra.  do you like me. 

Are you related to the president haha. 

Seriusly, will you send me some naked pictures of you anf yor suster.   also Could you lone me $50 so I an get my tuckseedo out of the cleaners?  I have a bixness meeting soon and will pay you back dubble. .

Witing for your letter back.  I relly love you.

Hektor Jones
                 
Of course I am quite happily married for 62 years now, but you know.  This will just be one of those internet romances where I get money and pictures.  Wish us luck.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RoR

thoR~

Anonymous said...

Has it been sixty-two years, or has it just seemed like sixty-two years?

Casca

Anonymous said...

Just don't pay her with a check.

Jerry Springer

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.