Wednesday, October 05, 2011

STFU Bitch

'Not so fast,' cries furious White House
No White House Christmas Winter Solstice Party for you, bitch.


'The DOJ woman was just yelling at me,' Attkisson said. 'The guy from the White House on Friday night literally screamed at me and cussed at me. CBS News correspondent Sharyl Attkisson

.
Still, I bet that's the last time Ms. Attkinson tries to be a real reporter with any democrat.  This ruckus reminded me of Bill Clinton.  Like Obama, and damned near all in-power democrats, Clinton would brook no question from the media that put him on the spot.  In the above instance (video clip) he loses his temper with CNN's Christiane Amanpour for impertinently asking about his lies (at least she called them flip-flops).  It may seem tame today, but at the time I wasn't yet  used to seeing White House bullies do their thing.  Sadly, I am now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.