Thursday, November 10, 2011

What I SEE




Three Pictures = Six Things


DIFFICULTY Here's three pictures I saw today that evoked other images.  I'm betting that all of you will have the same thought for at least one.  If someone sees the same thing for all three - GET OUT OF MY UNDERPANTS!








SEMI-HARD

I know he would, too



                    EASY

Sucking The Public Teat"


       HARD                                                                                      

The War Hero


5 comments:

I-RIGHT-I said...

I see Joe Paterno going to prison for the rest of his miserable life for being an accessory to pimping out little boys to rich Democrat homosexuals for donations to Penn State...in each and every picture. What should I see?

leelu said...

Got the suckling. Current and continuing problem.

Other two, not so much. Time to let 'em go??

T/W: ovelita, as in, name of the office when BHS is in it. (A big current problem.)

Anonymous said...

1. Nanci Pelosi, without make-up.
2. Nanci Pelosi, in her role as government teat.
3. Nanci Pelosi's view of the media.

This is way easier than that inkblot test with all the dirty pictures*.

*reference to a very old joke.

--Jack

Anonymous said...

Are those the medals John Effing Kerry didn't throw over the fence at the Capital building, or the ones he wasn't wearing when he attended the VVAW meeting when assassinating United State Senators was discussed?

Tom Smith said...

That last rollover reminded me of Gomer Pyle

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.