Monday, December 12, 2011

SchoolsToy Gun Ban Leads To Mayhem!

Rifle ButtsGun Butts & Pieces

2 US kids use toy gun in sticky-ups
Police in the US say two children used a toy gun to rob their classmates of candy and chips.

 

Toy Gun Crime

Police on Friday were seeking the suspects, ages 10 and 8.

The five victims were walking home earlier this week when one of  the boys pulled the plastic gun, The Macomb Daily newspaper in Michigan reported.

“I can honestly say I cannot ever remember anything like this happening with such young suspects,” Warren Detective Lt. Dan Beck said. “At least one of the victims told our officers he believed the gun was real.”    Beck said the two young suspects could be charged with armed robbery because one of the children thought the gun was real [Full]

One more example of misguided liberel policies leading to heartbreak and property loss.  I am not exaggerating - and you will back me up if you're older than 80 - if some school yard billie stuck a toy gun in my face, I would have—
  1. Recognized it as a toy gun
  2. Pulled my Fanner 50 and capped his ass!
What a fricken travesty!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a toy plastic 1911 45 with a clip that comes out. It used to have cartrages with spring loaded bullets. I got it from a Marine when he removed it from the Toys for Tots box. It is still pretty cool 'cause it is pre wussie America!
Tim

DougM said...

*sniff* I miss my Fanner 50, too.
I really miss my belt buckle with the Derringer that rotated out and fired.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

mom threw 'em out, huh.

Anonymous said...

Glocks are plastic too ;-)

Anonymous said...

I have one of those spring loaded Crossman .45 replicas. Even though the kids are big enough to kick my ass, it's still fun to shoot them with it.

Casca

Anonymous said...

First two cars I remember my folks having was a '40 Merc (Dad's) and a '51 Chevy (Mother's). The back seat of the Chevy more or less belonged to me, and I kept an assorment of stuff back there to keep me occupied and more or less innocuous whilst Mother was driving. You can imagine how well that turned out, and therein lies a tale.

Anyway, I had this Marx toy gun that was a spitting image for the old style exposed ejector rod Colt Detective Special. One fine afternoon, waving the Marx/Colt toy about, I scared the living schidt out of somebody's poor old gray haired grammaw in an Olds that looked to be about 40' long. Shortly thereafter I received my first lesson on the evils of gun confiscation as well as incarceration at the hands of the parental authorities.

Sir H the (only just a little reformed) Comet

Squeak said...

When I was little My sister and are little brother used to get cap guns in are easter baskets.. They looked real save that they was somewhat smaller, those are some very fond memory's.

Anonymous said...

"because one of the children thought the gun was real"

Lying 'has to do with your state of mind'…- Attorney General Eric Holder

That whole Perception is Reality thing was a *description* -- not a statement of fact. eg: If someone truly believes there is, say, a rabbit in his hat, he will act on that basis.

Nowadayze, it is being used to justify any manner of Rubber Truck Worthy mis-perceptions and Proggie Social Engineering Tripe.

My wonder is that No One is calling 'em on this crap??!?!? Instead of challenging folks to Perceive Reality Correctly.

["What rabbit? Show it to me."]

e~C

[it skerses me...]

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.