Tuesday, December 27, 2011

TEBOW GRIP MASTER




Tim Tebow
What Makes a Good Quarterback?


Idyll



What Makes a Good Quarterback?

Tim Tebow, former Florida Gators quarterback, and now the Denver Broncos quarterback has NEVER fumbled!

In 2007 Florida 's Tim Tebow was awarded the Heisman Trophy as a sophomore, the first time ever the award has gone to a second year player.

In addition to his amazing passing, running and TD stats is the fact that he has NEVER fumbled the ball!

How is he able to hold on to the football so well?  What grip does he use?  Tim's grip training technique was 
inspired by his girlfriend, of 2 years, Amber.

"I really have to say, with her help and training support, I have been able to strengthen my grip, with either hand, even if I barely have any piece of the ball in my hand."

Note the grip on the football
shown here!  "But I feel that I can still improve my game if I stick with Amber's training method just one more year"

Introducing the Amazing Tim Tebow
Grip Master Training System!

Any questions?

I didn't think so!



  cuzzin ricky

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. Better ball handling skill than Liberace!
Tim

Jess said...

My grip is improving as I read.

Juice said...

Yo Tim! ta-dum-bum

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny and I do not care who you are. when is the first class.

cunprzn

Anonymous said...

Tebow should graduate to squeezing Bill Maher's head.

j_c_

Anonymous said...

I'd thank God also , can I get an AMEN ! SMIBSID ; ) >

I-RIGHT-I said...

Not counting the f'ing he got the other day I'm pretty sure Tim's a virgin.

Anonymous said...

Why is he still single?

Casca

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Now now Casca -- he's single because he never married. I mean, why a cow when mi --

Oh, right. Hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I feels the need for LOTZ-O-PRACTISE!!! When is she available?

Anonymous said...

Indeed, my testicles hurt just thinking about it.

Casca

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.