Friday, January 06, 2012

Storage containers

Perfect Gizmos and Gadgets

Lock & Lock Airtight BPA-Free


 

Res Ipsa Loquitur

I bought this set about six months ago, and they are wonderful.  But here's the scary part.  Just last night I was watching an episode of  America's Test Kitchen  (The new best food show on television) where they tested storage containers.  This was the winner.  When I say "this" I mean  the one I point to above.  The price— $14.95  You might want to jump all over this deal.

You're welcome



3 comments:

El Jefe said...

Wholeheartedly agree with you on ATC (even though Kimball is a self-avowed 'Dead Head').

Cook's Illustrated has a cookbook that is THE BEST. Nary a one of the 50+ that I've made so far isn't delicious.

Bargain at twice the price.

molonlabe28 said...

I store ammo in containers like this.

It's easy to organize on a caliber basis and without messing with cardboard boxes.

DougM said...

If I ever had any leftovers,
then yeah.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.