Saturday, February 04, 2012

"Chicoms" and Bill Maher

  OCCUPY   
Chicoms Cross The Yalu?
WYSIWYG
 

I don't dwell on the doings of  the Occupy Fleas, so this may be commonplace.  I refer to this Nation of Islamo helping a Flea move a stolen sofa into one of the George Soros supplied tents.  I hadn't seen a Farrakhan groupie  involved with the Fleas  before.  Sort of like the Chicoms crossing the Yalu.  Still, if you're a leftist anarchist wingnut soldier, it doesn't auger well when you lose the support of a Senior Wingnut cheerleader.

Maher Turns on Occupiers, Denounces Them as D-bags That Should ‘Get a Job’


The Occupy movement lost one of its most ardent supporters in the media Friday night.

On HBO's Real Time, host Bill Maher surprisingly said of the protesters, "As I watch them on the news now I find myself almost agreeing with Newt Gingrich. Like, you know what - get a job...Now it's just a bunch of [d-bags] who think throwing a chair through the Starbucks window is going to bring on the revolution" (video follows with transcript and commentary, vulgarity warning):





2 comments:

leelu said...

...blind pig, acorn.

Anonymous said...

Disinformation campaign. That loudmouth's job is standing on electronic street corners yelling "The bullshit is near!" He's done it so long he wouldn't know the right thing if it lanced him in the ass.

wv was lance, is how I came to use such a big word.

Sir H the (Comet) Lancer. I wish.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.