Saturday, February 04, 2012

I remember ... Jane Pauley



Which reminded me ....

 

WYSIWYG

One of the most hilarious things I've ever seen was a Today Show that aired, I think, in the late 80s.  The topic was safe sex.  Jane  Pauley (I'm pretty certain)  hosted, while a  reformed prostitute turned  "safe sex" advocate demonstrated (with a cucumber)  how to apply a condom with your mouth.  "He will never know it's on."  She then asked Jane if she'd like to try?  A visibly discomfited Pauley politely demurred and went to commercial.  I know this segment's out there someplace, but I have yet to find it.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be better if some of the Fox News foxes did the segment. I'd pay for those vids..

I can only dream x

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.