Saturday, February 18, 2012

TRKOF&S - Woman of the Year!

Subject: Registry of Distinguished Women
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 14:05:38 -0600 (CST)
From: "Women's Association"
"It is our pleasure to inform you ...."
Res Ipsa Loquitur

 

Res Ipsa Loquitur
 
Horry Clap.  This is— will bea major award!  There will be sacrifice, to be sure, but doesn't anything worthy of major award recognition require some? I'll just get myself primed for what comes next.  

Never mind.  Besides, it was for last year.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much does it cost?

Helly said...

Commiserations, Rodge. Believe me, I know these cross-gender glitches can be so annoying. Probly the NAPW picked up on somebody calling you "the old douche" (affectionately) and things dominoed from there.

Anyhow, I am beside myself with anticipation about our B-52 excursion. I have always wanted to see the Transamerica Pyramid from the air. Getting fist-bumps all over Sarasota for winning the caption contest. You've got a lot of fans down here in SoFlo, Bro.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I am gratified to hear that Helly; does that include South Miami? And BTW, yours will not be a joyride. You must man the B-52's mini-gun, and tend to the ladies lavatory. We look forward to it.

Anonymous said...

"the old douche" (affectionately)
I fell over after reading that one. Kinda like the old douche but not that there's anything wrong with that....

WV shoulda been tampx. x

Jess said...

Professional woman is such a generalized term. I'd have used broad, but I don't want to offend those that lost their sense of humor.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.