Thursday, March 29, 2012

government-subsidized Travyon Martin media fiasco.

Democrat or Bubonic
Today's Plague Culture



Res Ipsa Loquitur

I’m over this government-subsidized Travyon Martin media fiasco. And I plan to stop covering it unless/until the riots – provoked by our race-baiting president and select black men openly putting out ‘consequence-free’ contracts and ‘soft’ hits on George Zimmerman – begin.

Last night it hit me. There is something all too familiar about Obama’s zeal for praising rebellion and aligning himself with it. Egypt. I called him on it. So did every other conservative out there, including Rush Limbaugh, .... [
Perhaps The Most Insightful Comment On The Trayvon Martin ‘Culture’ – Plus 2nd Round Of Trayvon Martin Tweets Found ]

And this will (hopefully) be the last time I menttion it too.  I did find Mr. (Mrs?) Sadhill's analysis spot-on however.



2 comments:

El Jefe said...

The New Black Panthers posted a bounty on Mr. Zimmerman which I believe is a felony.

I'm sure the DoJ is on it.

No, wait...

Kristophr said...

I'm all for the NBP putting out contracts on Democrats. It's unfortunate for him that Zimmerman was a registered Democrat, but when you lie down with scorpions, don't be surprised when you get stung.

( makes popcorn )

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.