Thursday, March 29, 2012

I'd walk a mile for a camel ...

                                                                        Catharsis

The camel toe as an art form, ahem, no longer leaves much of an impression on the culture. But still, it did leave little to the imagination, and some found it disturbingly disturbing.  But what about when the camel toe is a camel toe?  I would think that if you find this (roll-over) stimulating, you're a zoophilic foot fetishist! So I wouldn't complain if I were you. Cross filed under Animal Catharsis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the hell is going on here culturally, nor do you or I need to.

Or what Photoshop may be involved.

But Rodger, The Real King of France, you should copyright this image, or concept, or what ever you got going on here, as this is a Multi-Million Dollar Logo opportunity, for someone or something.

Cut me in on the deal Rog!

I can walk you through the copyright process.

We can talk through the details.

I mean, if the culture is, well, where it is, no sense not monetizing these sort of things, if you know what I mean.

Don't call me, I'll call you.

Just the Tee-Shirt revenue alone is HUGE.

I'll be in touch.

j_c_

Ten Mile Island said...

j_c_ is pretty much on the beam here, Boss.

This is a proper Camel's Toe.
.

DougM said...

Which reminds me...

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.