Saturday, March 10, 2012

Solar Spray

Perfect Gizmos and Gadgets
Solar-Powered Fountain Pump Kit
(was for $19.99 + free shipping)




Res Ipsa Loquitur

I bought this from Deals Woot a few weeks ago.  Simple as simple can be.  There's no battery storage, so when there\'s no sun, no fountain.  When the sun hits it, 3 seconds later it sprays.  Brighter the sun, higher the spray.  MoSup saw this in the bird store for $63.00. I tried to order another one, but the site shuts down after the Deal is over.





5 comments:

BlogDog said...

I ordered the home butter maker from Wine.Woot the other day. I look forward to making compound butters for cooking - lemon butter for seafood, cumin and other herb butters for steaks.
Woot hasn't had a lot I wanted lately but every now and there's something that makes me pull the trigger.

Alear said...

Had sumfin similar coupla years ago. High maintenance. Gave it to the Mexicans.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

There is zero maintenance with this one. It works or it doesn't, and then you toss it. Wait, I suppose the water intake could become clogged with hair, but so far not.

Anonymous said...

You're not supposed to use it in the hot tub, My Liege. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just sayin'......

Sir H the (only claiming to be embarrased) Comet

TheOldMan said...

Does it shut off when the water level gets too low?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.