Friday, June 15, 2012

How to search this blog




    A to your Q
Rodger: This is totally off the subject above.

A few weeks ago you ran a lists of "firsts" for Komrade President REMF Obama, like the first president to have a downgrade in the government's credit rating" etc. Could you pleas run that again? It will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Scottiebill
Res Ipsa Loquitur


By the by, according to Blogger these are the top search words used to find this blog
  1. brilliant analysis
  2. brilliant
  3. answer to everything
  4. Stud Hunk man
  5. fought with Teddy Roosevelt
  6. strangled stalin
What I meant to say is that's what I expected them to be, but they're these.  wtf?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're near the top if you google 'People Tim know'.
Tim

Anonymous said...

Blunt cards? WTF is up with that. I mean, the rest I can understand, but blunt cards?

Sir H @ comet

Anonymous said...

28 for nip. I'll raise a toast to that!
Co. Whiskey

pdwalker said...

nip slips? WTF? I must have missed something.

*googles*

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.