Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mom… Dad… I’m a better person than you

                 Nanny State: One regulation away from total bliss                       


Mom… Dad… I’m a democrat




Helping the good people, lowering the beatdown on the bad people, and feeling really, really smug about it. - House of Eratosthenes

Kid's been raised by a nanny, just like most kids today. Remember Schultz's Law?

"Not all arrogant, condescending and morally superior people are Liberals, but all Liberals are arrogant, condescending and morally superior people."

There you go.  Kind hearted do-gooders who revolt at the thought that others don't share their compassion, and ergo,  must be made to—  by law. 



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping that near the end the father would have either pulled a shotgun and done the right thing or called in a political exorcist or something.

Anonymous said...

Just think, you’re standing in line at the liquor store with people that don’t care that all their ideas for societal reform are completely dependent on coercion.

j_c_

Kristophr said...

This is why I support abortions as late as the 60th trimester.

Skoonj said...

If it were my son, I would rather he told me he was gay.

I-RIGHT-I said...

Stupid can be fixed.

leelu said...

I-RIGHT-I

Beg to differ - Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever."

Old Trainer's Proverb

Steve in Greensboro said...

Ok son. I understand. I've seen these douchebag tendencies coming for a long time. Anticipating that you would make this announcement, your mother and I have made a few changes. I've sold the car I bought you and am keeping the money. No more free meals. No more tuition payments. I've written you out of the will and am leaving our entire estate to the Reagan Library. I've changed the locks on the house -- get out now and never come back.

By the way, you are adopted.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.