Monday, June 11, 2012

When that's all there is ...




Move on. Nothing to see here.

Res Ipsa Loquitur


My current blog roll lists just 25 blogs that are brilliant, or satisfy me in some fashion.  Some,  like Sondrakistan and American Digest, are so packed with content that I often leave thinking, "well, that's all there is; I can't add anything else," so I go fishing.  What I mean to say is that my blog is about what I'm thinking about at the moment ... . So that's what my focus becomes.  And it's already been handled, so what the hell.  Anyway, these from Kaiser Vanderleun are today's case in point.  I'm going to watch 8 Top Gears (81-90) .


5 comments:

pdwalker said...

high praise indeed.

deservedly so.

Anonymous said...

Great choices Boss, some of my daily stops.

Geo

Everyman said...

Maybe if you were to have a heart attack, have your heart stop, go to the beyond and back, and then resume your blogging, it might help. I read both Gerard and you regularly; he's good, and so are you.

Anonymous said...

Gerard would be lost without you.

Casca

P.S. It is the Batman's duty to blow smoke up the kings ass, and ready him for duty. That, and make sure there aren't any half-empty bottles at the end of the night.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Carry on then. & well done.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.