Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cool Dads




"Cool Dad" contest

On Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 1:13 AM, Michael Perkins <mperkins37@cox.net> wrote:

Res Ipsa LoquitorI am entered in a "Cool Dad" contest, son suggested the shot, & the captions (He loves me) it's for a chance at an iPad & accessories for my son. I'd appreciate a vote. Thanks, You ROCK! BTW I have a friend that said I could borrow his mic this weekend, so I should be able to get that dylan thing done soon. (MY 800.00 studio mic bit the dirt & is all static now, or my firewire mixer is, I can't pinpoint)
Michael Perkins [Big Fur Hat]


http://tinyurl.com/7ckp2zd

Big Fur Hat  (I OWN THE WORLD  Except for France) has been  very very good to us; let's be good to Big Fur Hat



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TRKOF and BFH are my must reads every day...nothing else matters.

Sleeping Giant

Juice said...

(I OWN THE WORLD Except for France)
Our voting on your behalf is: Done and done!

Juice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cato said...

I tried but failed.
Not Social and don't Network.
Therefore no Facebook account;

GO BIG FUR HAT

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm...
It seems we have a strangeness happening here.
I'm not Michael Perkins. I'm not a dad. I don't play guitar.
But by all means, vote for Michael Perkins - I guess.
BigFurHat

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I'm sorry Big Fur, the email I received was "signed" Big Fur HAt, or so I thought. I should have known better, everyone knows your real name is Conrad Gastmeyer.

mperkins37 said...

I forwarded it to both, of you, I didn't mean for it to come through as from Big Fur, although it may have inadvertently helped. Thanks! Michael Perkins, (Not BFH) (Sorry Fur)

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.