Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Today's blow-up sleep aid

                                                                                                                                                                                             Gizmos   

My New Blow-up Sleeping Companion




I bought this areobed   (Woot)about a month ago.  It seemed a nice spare bed, and at 49.95 or 59.95 (as I remember),  not much risk. It finally arrived yesterday (they did send a notice about availability problems).  Sumbitch blew me away.  I fully inflated in about 3 minutes, and I slept on it last night to try it out.  It was great .  We have a king-size Sleep Number bed, and this was it's equal, IMO.  Better, actually,  because of the adjustable back-rest.  The acid test of course is durability, and only time and usage will determine that, but for now  I give it 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got mine at ALDI, and am also quite surprized at how comfortable it is (at least, while offering our bed for visiting guests). Amazing how far the technology has come.

USA USA ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!

Have a GREAT 4th, everyone!

Anonymous said...

Yeah. An air mattress is an air mattress.

...is a rock.

pdwalker said...

Love air mattresses.

I've got kids and cats. Between the two, it wouldn't last a day.

mperkins37 said...

We bought one of them for the boy, Still have to set it up & toss his old one. Good to know it's a gppd one.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.