Sunday, September 09, 2012

In BIG BOLD COLORS


(Breathlessly)
DO YOU REMEMBER JANUARY 3, 2007?

Res Ipsa Loquitor


The Schultz E-Mail Rule aside, I actually posted this one that cuzzin  ricky just sent me before - back on  December 02, 2011 -  and I have had no reason to back off. any of it.  In fact, I am moved to embellish it with some more stuff that's true.

“I don’t mind cleaning up the mess that some other folks made, that’s what I signed up to do”Barack Obama (D-IL), October 20, 2009

“I think that the responsibility that the Democrats had may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress, or by me when I was President, to put some standards and tighten up a little on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.” – Former President Bill Clinton (D-AR), September 25, 2008

“Like a lot of my Democratic colleagues I was too slow to appreciate the recklessness of Fannie and Freddie. I defended their efforts to encourage affordable homeownership when in retrospect I should have heeded the concerns raised by their regulator in 2004. Frankly, I wish my Democratic colleagues would admit when it comes to Fannie and Freddie, we were wrong.”
– Congressman Artur Davis (D-AL) , September 30, 2008

In a rather extensive article [Housing Bubble, Financial Crisis – What Happened, Who is Responsible] TJ Hancock meticulously creates a time-line of events that, literally,  destroyed the world we lived in. 

President Obama is using the financial crisis to make Americans doubt themselves, their values, and the very system they had believed enabled their specialness.  In the vacuum of this doubt, he is moving his agenda to radically alter the fiber of what it means to be American. – TJ Hancock (American)

I will include this article in my bag of stuff (Defining Articles) in case you want to spank some Liberal butt with it.  You can't change their minds, facts don't count with them, but you will plant in their minds a little land mine, a karma kernel that will detonate in their heads at their moment of death, which will cause them to reincarnate as a piece of corn in a wino turd.  It is written.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'A piece of corn in a wino turd'. I like it!
Tim

Alear said...

Here's the best paragraph about the DNC:

"The convention had other highlights, of course. There was Bill Clinton praising himself while lying through his teeth; he was followed by Monica Lewinsky's rabbi (seriously), there were oodles of praise for Ted Kennedy, who as one wag said had the only confirmed kill on the war on women, and there was Caroline Kennedy supporting unrestricted abortion "as a Catholic woman." There was the usual inconsistent dated feminist blather and appeals to various tranches of the cobbled together party of gimmes, and the wind up was a speech by a president who must run on a record of failure so substantial he could offer up nothing to justify his time in office, and who is so mendacious he dare not state his plans for the next four years should he win them."

Which leads me, Alear, to think: If the Dems are a party of gimmes, are we a party of mulligans? Do we want a Bush-era do-over? I believe not, and that's more reason to really get out there folks. Vote on local, state, and national levels. Get busy.

In my state, it's beneficial for Josh Mandel to defeat Sherrod Brown for Senator from Ohio. Donate if you can.

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of the rat shadows. I heard a talkshow host chastise his Repub guest for saying Democrat party instead of Democratic party today. The Repub was silent in response. I would have told him that at home I always refer to them as the DEMONRAT party and he should be happy that I only left the ic off.

jim

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.