Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Retards


It doesn't pay to help sometimes


Res Ipsa Loquitor


  Today I had to go to Sears.

   As I approached the entrance,   I noticed a driver looking for a parking space.   I flagged to the driver and pointed out a handicap parking space that was open and available.
 
  The driver looked puzzled, rolled down her window and said;  I'm not handicapped!
 
 Well, as you can imagine, my face was red!

  "Oh, I'm sorry" I said. "I saw your Obama bumper-sticker  and just assumed that you suffer from a mental disorder".

She gave me the finger and screamed some nasty names at me.  Boy! Some people don't appreciate it when you're just trying to help them out!

Tim W



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I had any artistic/photoshop skills, I would insert BHO's "we're gonna take you over the edge and drop you" logo in place of the wheelchair. Just sayin'.

And, TimW, I admire your ability to seize the moment and put the situation to good use.
-- Skyhawker, Doug

Helly said...

I can't tell you how many people hate me for repeating these stupid ass jokes.

More plz.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.