Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Al Franken Sobs Because He's a Sorry-Ass




"I'm not good enough.. everybody's better than me ... and and doggone It, I deserve to be in prison." Illegitimate U.S. Sen. Al Franken





Sen. Al Franken broke down and cried while delivering a speech on the Senate floor.  Tears flowed as Franken recounted how his campaign, with the aid of crooked Minnesota judges, stole a Senate seat from Norm Coleman.  More than 100 of his supporters are convicted of felony voter fraud, and the process continues as ... what? Violence against women?  Really? I'll be damned.

Never mind.  Sorry.


6 comments:

vanderleun said...

Wake me when he pours gasoline over himself and lights himself on fire.

Jess said...

I've always felt that one congress critter needs to be keelhauled each year; just to keep them in line.

I nominate Al Franken as first in line. I think - if I was to advertise - I could raise a few million dollars for charity with the proceeds from a video of the event.

CDR J said...

Theodore Roosevelt once said "When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not guilty' "

CDR J said...

Theodore Roosevelt once said "When they call the roll in the Senate, the Senators do not know whether to answer 'Present' or 'Not guilty' "

Vladtheimp said...

Phew, for a moment there I thought he was going to say that Sheila Wellstone was a victim of domestic violence and now homeless.

Anonymous said...

This nation will be a better place when Righteous Citizens with stout ropes regain the upper hand!

Are you listening, Al??

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.