Friday, December 28, 2012

Guns, Democrats, and other threats

Tails of the Gun  

Lessons

Res Ipsa Loquitor
I knew it was them the second they walked through the door. You can't miss a giant. I stepped up, and noticing me, the big guy went for his gun, which was tucked into the waistband of his pants. I was already drawing mine.

I grabbed the smaller man by the collar and put my Beretta to his head as the big man ran down the aisle, his gun drawn. I yelled for the customer who stood frozen at the counter to leave, and I told my two workers to get down.

Using the one robber -- remarkably docile with a gun to his head -- as a shield, I tried to see where the big guy went. He was at the end of the aisle, hiding behind the rack.

I was terrified.


I knew I needed to be aggressive or this would end badly -- it was already going badly.

"If you come out with anything but you d$@k in your hands and your buddy is the first to get it."

The man I held started to sob. I shook him so he would stand still.

"Then I'm going to kill you and send what's left of you to your mother in a paper bag."



"I carried a gun in New York City for more than a decade -- back when there were thousands of murders a year and the Bronx led the nation in killings. On at least four occasions, that gun saved my life, and in a couple of instances, the lives of people who were with me at the time.

The sobbing grew louder as I pressed the muzzle of the gun harder into the back of the man's head.

"And then, I promise you, I will find everything you love and I will kill it. I will hunt them down and I will kill them. Do you hear me?"

I could hear the big guy in the back starting to cry.

I don't remember what he said, but the next few minutes were taken up by him begging.

I told him to put his gun down and come up front, which he did. I tried to hold the two of them while waiting for the police, while the big guy begged to be let go. [Three in the Head cont]


Related - Feinstein Goes For Broke With New Gun-Ban Bill


Lessons & Laws From Idiots

4 comments:

Juice said...

Great article. There's so much truth and it was a privilege to read. Concealed carries always hope they never need to shoot a human, but if it's between you, loved ones, or the criminal? Best you be armed and know what you're doing. Practice, practice, practice. Let the cops outline the bad guy.

Anonymous said...

Fortunately for us, dopey libs being dopey libs, they always overreach when they try to take advantage of a situation. DiFi just may have guaranteed that nothing passes by introducing this POS legislation.

Geo

Anonymous said...

Geo, I wouldn't be too sure. See above post about Roberts & Oh,Damna Care. The political opposition has been disarmed, purchased or coerced.
ignore amos

Anonymous said...

During the "summer of violence" here in Denver in the early 90s when blacks would randomly find someone, usually white and kill them, there was no doubt in my mind when that Caddy came around the block for the 3rd time while I was out walking my dogs that they had decided on me, especially since the back window on my side was now rolled down.

When it slowed as it came to where I was standing, I slowly removed my Beretta and held in plain view to them at my side-they skedaddled away, fucking cowards-believe me I was scared shitless but that gun saved my life.

And yeah it was a car full of you know whats.
MM

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.