Friday, December 07, 2012

Moslem Stamp Out




  
STAMP OUT
Res Ipsa Loquitor



thor~ sent me info on the Moslem Holiday Stamp.  And yes there is one, but it was commissioned by someone using Zazzle just as I just did (bottom stamp).   The difference is that I will be damned surprised if Zazzle approves my stamp.  There are several content requirements, but this catch-all will probably be invoked in my case. 
  • Advocate or protest any social, political, legal, moral or religious agenda in a way that may appear controversial to others.
Which begs the question (alternate definition):  Do Dazzle think celebrating a Moslem holiday on a US postage stamp is not controversial? Or promote a religious idea?  They probably do, but fear having their heads cut off.

UPDATE
as predicted
Res Ipsa Loquitor

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if the muzzie stamp is controversial or not, but it pisses me off to no end.

Sir H the Comet

Nuke DC from orbit. It's the only way to be sure. said...

Focusing on Muzzies is losing track of the real enemy. The enemy within, as your stamp idea alludes to.

TimO said...

How about this one:

http://static7.businessinsider.com/image/4f634a626bb3f7c762000042/pork-eating-crusader.jpg

leelu said...

Heck, I though you were talking about a party!

Anonymous said...

So now it's time to handle this the American way: stop doing business with Zazzle! When their income drops, you WILL get their attention.

Anonymous said...

I never have done any business with Zazzle. This is the first I have heard of them. As a matter of fact, I can't remember the last time I did any business with the USPS. The Postal Service is a relic. All they do is keep me supplied with plenty of trash to fill my garbage bags. Time for them to go the way of buggy whips.
GrinfilledCelt

BobG said...

While we're at it, let's print one in Japanese with a picture of Pearl Harbor on it...

Snackeater said...

Sir--why is Florida the only state that has the ignorant portions of the state whited out? And I love that map--could you post the picture of just the 25 states? One that's suitable for framing?

Anonymous said...

The 505 area code comprises the People's Republic of North New Mexico. Don't lump us all in with that crowd. I request equal recognition like you gave the sane parts of Florida. -- Skyhawker, Doug

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.