Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hijacked

The Humanity                        

Hijacked!


JFC, it's 9:30 and I've spent that past two hours with Pow Web trying to straighten out why my Terpsboy.com account was displaying ads, and seemingly hijacked.  I don't actively use Terpsboy anymore, but it does contain the years when I published this blog independent of Blogger.  Since I pay to keep the domain, and yearly rent, I have every right to control its content. My customer service guy Punjabi said he had disabled the ads, and I told him it was unacceptable practice to begin with and he said "Have a nice day, eat some curry."

 So here we are. Instead of a brilliant analysis of Eric Holder's recent activities as they pertain to what he did during the Clinton terror, you get this whiny rant.  Sumbitch!  Now I need a nap.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...


Shit.

For one brief instant, I misread the one as "Order Chicks Online."

Happiness is fleeting, no?

Sir H the Comet

DougM said...

Yeah, a nap. Good idea.
[posted from the iHammock]

Anonymous said...

Dang! I say blame this yokel.
olds-mo-william

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Ah yes,olds-mo-william. I didn't supervise my cousin Bonzo very well while he was dragging us all down the road to perdition. Sorry.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.