Thursday, May 23, 2013

Let Me AK a Question

Tails of the Gun  


I Built This AK-47. It's Legal and Totally Untraceable.
Forget 3-D printed guns. Inside a "build party" where anyone can make a rifle that no cop will ever know about.



Read text artice here

Had this appeared 25 years ago (from a source other than the hippie mofo Mother Jones),  I'd have recognized the need for concern.  Today?  Where every gang in California have their own automatic weapons and go around gang banging at will?  Where even the police won't enter the Michigan city of Dearbornistan?  Puh-leeze. 

Mother Jones's  purpose here of course (it appears in their 'Politics' pages) is meant to bolster the Schumer/Feinstein/Obamunist gun-nut lobby working feverishly disarm America.

My thinking today is a lot different than pre-Clinton-Obama.  Today we're where the founders warned when discussing  "tips for keeping your country free."  About governments' penchant for turning despotic.  About the almost certain necessity of using arms to dispose a  gangster government. 

I want to pass on with a real hope that this nation will last at least as long as the Roman Empire before giving way and allowing the Diocletians, Caligulas, and Neros take us to where "The flocke goeth to wrecke and vtterly perisheth."

 If I didn't have over 600 automatic weapons, not to mention rocket launchers, in the Barn, I'd be jumping all over this. There will be laws passed to shut all this down likety-split.  

Am I anti-government?  No, I'm anti this government.  


16 comments:

leelu said...

You may have to disable Javascript to get rid of the very annoying "Subscribe" overlay on the page.

I'd like to know where to get a kit.

Guess I'll go Google it. Duh.

DougM said...

Cool, I thought.
Feller's learned something about firearms and the law.
Then, at the end … he … *shoke* … he …
he cuuuts it uuuuuup and throws it awayyyy!

Anonymous said...

This goes on all the time in the forums I'm apart of. Now that I know the libs have figured it out and hate it, I may have to do one.

Josh.

toadold said...

You can order a Bulgarian kit and a receiver blank from Sportsman's Guide.
You'll have to get a barrel from somewhere else. Barrels got to be in real short supply but now American made barrels are entering the market. Arms of American has some you can order online. Stuff shows up on Gunbroker and other online sites. Guns shows are a source also.

Anonymous said...

I made the mistake of not buying my sporting rifle BEFORE the "crisis". Now I have to sit and hope things settle down enough to afford them.

I had a chance at an Ak47, fully built, for $349 about a month before Sandy Hook. Didn't do it. Could kick my own butt. People are asking 650 for beat up old AKs now.

I guess I'll stick to my 10/22 and my XD9.

Josh

Anonymous said...

I would be more impressed if it was a fully auto.
I can shoot faster than that tree hugger with my lever action Winchester 30-30.

once again, we are talking scary looking guns, and NOT the "assault rifles" the left are trying to make everyone afraid of.

Come to NJ, and if you have more than 10 rounds, and its painted black, and even if it only shot 1 round an hour it would still be an assault rifle.

( seriously READ NJ laws on assault rifles, and for that matter slingshots and learn what can happen when a bunch of democrats RUN the state. )

pdwalker said...

what an 'effin' pansy wasted loser.

Helly said...

Out: Tupperware Parties

In: AK-47 Build Parties

Where do I sign up? Sounds like a good time. Maybe I could be a party hostess!

iri said...

If push comes to shove there will be plenty of fully automatic rifles laying around on the ground. I can wait.

Anonymous said...

If he bought the lower receiver LEGALLY it HAS a serial number and IS traceable

B.S. philosopher said...

They sell AK receiver "flats" that are less than 80% manufactured. They're basically a pieve of sheet metal with holes punched in it. Legally, or at least according to the ATF, they aren't firearms. With a sheet metal brake and a drill press you can legally complete them yourself. Firearms are 19th century technology and anyone with a well equipped home shop could crank them out.

It is completely legal for a US citizen to manufacture a semi-auto firearm.

toadold said...

They have build parties for AR-15, M-4gery rifles also using 80% lower recieviers. You only have to put a serial number on the lower if it is complete and you sell it to someone else. Uhm, some of the serial numbers on the individual built AR's might not be a whole lot of use even with records. If you don't want to go to a build party you can buy tools and tooling to complete an 80% AR receiver. In some instance you can rent the tools. Some of the AR build parties take place in a machine shop where a machines shows you how to chuck up the receiver in a CNC mill. You have to hit the start button yourself though.

Anonymous said...

Helly, send me an invite. I'll bring snacks.

Pamela

mperkins37 said...

Just google 80% Lower.. Buy a jig kit
Follow the jigs instructions & Whammo, Build it out with a Trigger & Lower/Spring Kit , Throw tha stock of choice on it & Buy/Build an upper. The jig is about a hundred, so if you have the party everybody absorbs that part. 80% lowers are 70-90.00.

mperkins37 said...

I'll be doing one for my new .458 SOCOM upper (Should be here in a week or 2) Thading a Les Paul for it. (18 Guitars left, don't worry)

mperkins37 said...

Trading.... DOH!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.