Monday, July 08, 2013

Freaky Deaky


STUFF




The new me spends his mornings at Starbucks (for the wi-fi) watching all the people on their way to work (everyone in Maryland works for governement in some fshion. so everybody works) and watching movies.  Tosau I finished Freak-Deaky.  It's a wonder that I missed any Elmore Leonard based movie, but I did.  Freakey-Deaky is classic E.M. 



When it was over I clicked on "You'll Probably like The Inbetweeners'"


I wastched abour 5 minutets when the Starbucks girl intimated I shoulf order or Fet the gut out. so I walked to my hotel (charges xxtra for wi-fi)  I will keep watching.

I noted this comment in my turtle war post (What I Saw) below'

That's what I see too. Otherwise, what's the point?

He should know the point, but others with lower mileage  may not.  This blog is like a neighborhood beer jopint where people sit around listening to the bartender talk about whatever the hell he  happens to be interested in at the moment, and thne comment on it.  There doesn't have to be a point, and often isn't.  Is my catharsis.

See all thes misspelings?  My fingers don't cotton much to the iPad keyboard. and the solution TFV suggested privately doesnn't work with geration one iPads- which is what I have.  Maybe mine's Gen II.  Or maybe it's me squinty eyes?



7 comments:

Mike C said...

Whatever you do don't get a 'jelly keys' keyboard like this, though the bluetooth keyboard thingy seems like a good idea..

Steve in Greensboro said...

Regardo,g the midpelings, it's the doggone Apple autocorrect.

Never admit operator error. The IT folks feel superior to us enough as it is.

Helly said...

I KNOW I KNOW

The rollover is all about MacArthur declaring he shall return. Which mirrors the behavior of the (surviving female) baby turtles who will return to that beach in 30 years loaded with more delicious eggs.

Which reflects back to the cycles of constant war and recycled posts. This is why I stopped worrying and learned to love turtle soup.

iri said...

Huh? I wasn't speaking of what was the point of your post Rodge. I was addressing the obvious good idea about gambling on the turtles. I think you're distracted by the novelty of hanging at Starbucks with your new Ipod.

Can you take some pictures with that thing? I've heard there's a fairly new species of bipedals that frequent that sort of place not yet known in the sovereign State of Texas and I'd like to see one.

Anonymous said...

Hanging out at Starbucks? With an iPad?

Please don't buy a beret.

Josh

DougM said...

C'mon, Rodge.
A real player would'a convinced her to comp you a latte and told you what time her shift ends.

Anonymous said...

Michael White is pretty damn cool-if you liked him in this, check out Thick as Thieves, oh man it is excellent.
MM

If you like it than we're even for Severed Ways

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.