Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DiFI - "I' tried to shoot my nephew in the face!


Res Ipsa Loquitor

WASHINGTON (BHN) - Sen. Diane Feinstein (RTRD-Ca) wasted no time in capitalizing on Monday's mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, by claiming guns are deliberately making many otherwise-normal individuals mentally unstable.

In a hurriedly-called press conference, the California Democrat said, "I ask you, why are these shooters always crazy? The reason is obvious, guns make people go insane - I know the only time I ever held one, I wet myself and attempted to shoot my nephew in the face. Thank God is was unloaded."

Feinstein is well known for her work in reducing gun-related injuries and tirelessly promoting the killing of unborn children.


I did not make this up.  He did.


5 comments:

JMcD said...

Photoshop the pic Rodge...Have her holding the so called "Polish Target Pistol"
I know, I know...It's not a pistol, but it was in the joke.

Anonymous said...

Feinstein: Guns Are Making Us Crazy
What's this "us" shit, Kemo Sabe?
Get that pissy bitch a padded room, quick, before she can vote again.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Guns make people go crazy. Let's legalize marijuana!

ignore amos

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Uh- it is a parody

DougM said...

I think statistics will show that more people have been driven crazy by listening to DiFi than by holding firearms.
(What? Well, I have, and I just extrapolated.)

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.