Monday, September 16, 2013

When Boris Johnson Speaks ...

Wants windmills gone, replaced by fracking and nuclear power plants.

Raja,

The Herald Sun (which I think is an Australian paper) has a nice article about the mayor of London, Boris Johnson.  Mr. Johnson wants windmills gone, replaced by fracking and nuclear power plants.  He calls the windmills a “blight”  and a “disease”.  The mayor makes a lot of sense.  The only thing I would add is they could frack Yoko Ono, since she is full of gas.  Her kid sings a song, one line of which is “Don’t frack my mother.”  Well, Frack Her, I say.  

Skoonj

For those not familiar with Boris (my favorite living politician who is not a woman from Alaska), I selected the above video from the many "Best of Boris" videos available.


Aside:  I know Johnson from his appearances on "Top Gear."  He is friend and neighbor to main presenter Jeremy Clarkson, and recently went to bat for "Jezza" after this  maelstrom.

Jeremy Clarkson might have received more than 20,000 complaints when he joked public sector strikers should be "shot in front of their families," but the Top Gear presenter has received support from Boris Johnson.
What a pip.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Compare 'Boris basketball shot' video with Barry's efforts.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.