Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Barry for Sham Health Care

WOW, It's a SHAM!
Original Graphic, IOTW via  Tom Mann
Hi it's Barry from Sham-Care, you'll be saying thank you every day
Sham-Care costs 10 times what you pay now, but it really works for me
Why do you want to work twice as hard?  Because it's the law, and we all want to obey the law, right?

Now we're gonna do this in real time, look at this,
I enter my name on our webpage, and Sham-Care-Wow! It has my complete identity;  medical history and driving record. Yours too,

It's just that easy. I can't live without it, I just love it! You will too.

Look, you're gonna spend $958  dollars every month anyway, so why fight it? .
Why depend on your employer? This lasts your whole life, I don't know, it sells itself.
It's designed in Cuba.  You know how good they do health care!

But if you call now, within the next twenty minutes, cause we can't do this all day,

I'll include a frameable picture of me absolutely free
Call 1 855 865 4946
Sham-Care is not available in stores. 

Call 1 855 865 that's 1 855 865 Call now

5 comments:

Czar of Defenestration said...

This graphic originally comes from IOWNTHEWORLD. Credits were STRIPPED OFF. Please correct.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It came to me without attribution czar - thanks

USMC2841 said...

Obamacare, All sham. No wow.

Czar of Defenestration said...

Rodger, stay beautiful.
THX

Helly said...

I object to this unconscionable defamation.

In Florida, we depend on 100% plastic textiles. Shamwow is a quality product and Vince in a prince.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.