Thursday, October 03, 2013

Lake Eerie

                   



Maybe if it was a dog ...

A guy and his girlfriend took a picture of his cat because it kept hissing at the patio doors one night for no reason - He put the photo onto his PC and noticed the image of a small girl in the window! - They don’t have any children, and the house is very old - Here's a veritable Lake Eerie of similar "phenomena." 

Do I believe this is real?  No.  Do I disbelieve it?  No. I'm neutral about any single example of the genre, but as a collection
they do comport with my growing fascination with string theory and alternative universes.  Also, we had a neighbor lady who tape recorded ghostly voices.  I listened to them, and a local TV News program sent a crew and they were drop dead amazed.  So, yeah.  And there's this mind blower that nobody has been able to explain..

11 comments:

iri said...

I had a ghost that stood just inside my bedroom door for years on and off. It looked to me like a bear on hind legs and it moved a little. I didn't care because I knew Jesus and my dad would kick his ass if he gave me any trouble.

Anonymous said...

99.999% BS. There is that teeny part, though.

I've never experienced that teeny part, and I ain't gonna. I'll refuse to believe my own eyes. They are getting pretty crappy andyways, and are only slightly believeable at the best, most normal, of times.

jd

Juice said...

Punchline at the roller! Why I like your blog. good one.

Thomas M. said...

I don't believe in ghosts, but I don't disbelieve in them either. Just because I haven't seen one doesn't mean they don't exist.

Kind of like an honest, patriotic democrat

Anonymous said...

I'd be more inclined to believe the photo if the 'ghost' didn't look like SondraK....

Rodger the Real King of France said...

O.M.F.G. - You're right!

Helly said...

LOL She haunts met too.

Anonymous said...

Why don't ghosts have clothes any newer then the 1700s?
Tim

Rodger the Real King of France said...

She's wearing a darling chiffon ca 191o

Anonymous said...

You know what I mean Highness! When I see the ghost of a hippy wearing tie dye that ODed I'll believe in 'em! Kinda like how the UFO sightings seemed to drop off now that everyone has a camera in their pocket.
Tim

Anonymous said...

I consider myself a reasonable person and as such don't believe in haints and spooks and stuff that goes bump in the night. But, there is some kinda unexplainable "something" in the air, a discernable energy if you will, at places like Gettysburg and Andersonville that ain't normal.

Just sayin'.

Sir H the Comet

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.