Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Public craves the Clinton's Honesty WTFF?

Meet The MNBC All-Stars
                     

     
Night after night of the Living Dead 

MSNBC's RONAN FARROW: I think that they (the Clintons) represent a style of honesty that the public craves right now. And that's reflected in the numbers. I think people are tired of the old school politicking, and when a politician comes out and says, “Actually, I changed my mind, I've evolved on the issue,” that's something people are willing to embrace. [I am not making this up]

We are boys and girls living in an era of the walking dead. Did you see this?  Sean Penn: Ted Cruz Has Mental Health Problems And Should Be Committed?  

"I think they have -- there's a mental health problem in Congress. This would be solved by committing them by executive order, I think. Because these our American brothers and sisters, we shouldn't be criticizing them attacking that we should take their -- this is a cry for help."

Is there any doubt that these people believe this crap?  Committed by executive order?  Clintons represent a style of honesty that the public craves?  Stab me in the fricking liver!


4 comments:

pdwalker said...

stab? no. They will keep bludgeoning you with rock hard stupidity.

iri said...

This kind of talk has gone unchallenged for at least 20 years. Christians are mentally ill, patriots are mentally ill and those of us who don't tow the line are in serious need of some kind of reeducation.

We already have sensitivity classes being mandated by government and big business for those who fall outside the new normal. It won't end there unless we enact my Plan A pretty damn quick.

Anonymous said...

I rank Sean Penn right down there in the same shit hole that Jane Fonda wallows around in.

Scottiebill

rickn8or said...

Does he have a new movie coming out or something?

Penn, I don't care what you or anyone else trained to spout the words of others for the amusement of The Great Unwashed thinks about anything. STFU and dance, monkey!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.