Thursday, October 17, 2013

Real? Best Classified Ever!

 
Res Ipsa Loquitur

½ of a Bed: MAKE ME AN OFFER!

I’m moving and selling my side of the bed. Well-used, but some of that egg-carton foam would probably fix it right up. My brand new ex-wife still owns the other side of the bed, but don’t worry, she doesn’t seem to mind sharing it with complete strangers.

BONUS: This bed is ALWAYS warm due to it never going more than a few hours without someone being in it! This comes in especially handy if you’re away working out west trying to make enough to cover the mortgage payments.

NOTE: Apparently there’s been like 3 different guys that may be able to claim squatter’s rights on my side of the bed since they spent more time in it than I did. Not sure what the rules are on that.

Send me an offer if you’re interested.

Buyer Beware!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I think that can be summarized as "Whore Caveat Emptor"

Anonymous said...

A Texas oil man went to court and demanded a divorce from his adulterous wife.

"On what grounds?" the judge asked.

"Breach of contract."

"Come on, now," the judge admonished. "You don't own your wife as if she were a piece of property."

"Maybe not," the Texan said. "But I damn sure have exclusive drilling rights!"

Tim

iri said...

Huh? He's been faithfully married to the GOP so what else is new? At least he figured it out and is doing something about it.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.