Thursday, October 17, 2013

Green Snot and the Healthcare Man


I do not like this Uncle Sam,
I do not like his health care scam.
I do not like these dirty crooks,
or how they lie and cook the books.
I do not like when Congress steals,
I do not like their secret deals.
I do not like this wetback man,
I do not like this ‘YES WE CAN.’
I do not like this spending spree,
I’m smart – I know that nothing’s free.
I do not like your smug replies,
when I complain about your lies.
I do not like this kind of hope.
I do not like it, nope, nope, nope!
Ron Metzger inspired

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most of the ass-wipes we have in Washington, DC, in all three government branches, re operating today in the "Yassuh, Massa. Whatever you say, Massa" mindset when it comes to what The Ayatollah Obama wants, says or does. (I refer to him as "Ayatollah" because I firmly believe that his is a closet Muslim gangster, somewhat along the line of The Ayatollah Khomeni from a few years ago.) At least our Ayatollah hasn't ordered any of his detractors killed - - yet.

Anonymous said...

I do not like it on the stair,
I do not like it in a chair,
I do not like it here or there,
I do not like it anywhere.
I do not like it, Sam I Am.

GrinfilledCelt

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.