Thursday, October 03, 2013

Stuff

Stuff










Well ain't this a pussy?


Obamacare Fines to be Seized From Bank Accounts?


Brilliant move by Obama, actually, if,  as I suspect, his promise to" remake America"  includes the destruction of personal wealth>  And since he has created an entitlement economy, he'll need your money .  All of it.  

I imagine I'm not the only person reading the tea leaves, and preparing to convert savings accounts into other "negotiable"  instruments.  I mean, wtf?  What are banks paying me in interest right now?  Practically zip.  But, if other people start thinking like me  and taking cash out of circulation, then BANG!  Business will suffocate for lack of capital,  and we know what the Obamas do with business in trouble don't we.  They seize them.  The old road to serfdom. 

If I was really really smart, I'd do what cuzzin ricky did and move the hell to South America, living cheap, but well. I would in a heartbeat, but not without MoSup and my grandkids.  And if I'm honest, and didn't have family ties, I wouldn't leave anyway.  I'd be storing a cache of stuff in a some hill country I know and getting ready for Red Dawn II. Just kidding.

You know I'm right. 


4 comments:

Jason in KT said...

Don't buy a cheap boat. You would kick yourself if, for some reason, you were taking all of those negotiable instruments for a leisurely trip down the river and suddenly the boat sunk.

Anonymous said...

I moved into barter stock a couple years ago. That's why the back bedroom looks like the Liquor Warehouse.

Casca

Wabano said...

Remember, all beaners think gringo expats are turkeys to be plucked!

Helly said...

I can't learn Spanish, so SA is out of the question for me. Then I saw this beautiful rig in New Mexico and figured I could live in National Parks forever.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-RMnjRN2XPtw/UJAx5NbDkaI/AAAAAAAAGbE/VuQGxx4NZzI/s840/west4780camper.jpg

Now I need a new plan. Thx Barry.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.