Friday, December 13, 2013

Famous Presidential Lies

 

  LIARS and Other Democrats                 

"If you're trying to change minds and influence people it's probably not a
good idea to say that virtually all elected Democrats are liars, but what the hell. 
TRKOF&S
Famous Presidential Lies

Written by To The Point News
Friday, 22 Nov 2013


LBJ:       
We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin) 1

Nixon
I am not a crook 2

Clinton:
I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski

Bush - 41:
Read my lips - No new taxes 3

Obama:
  • I will have the most transparent administration in history.
  • TARP is to fund shovel-ready jobs.
  • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
  • The IRS is not targeting anyone.
  • It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
  • If I had a son.
  • I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
  • You didn't build that!
  • I will restore trust in Government.
  • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
  • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
  • It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
  • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
  • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  • I am not spying on American citizens.
  • ObamaCare will be good for America
  • You can keep your family doctor.
  • Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
  • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan
  • It's just like shopping at Amazon
  • I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels
  • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups
  • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi 
  • And the biggest one of all:
  • "I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."
  • I was born ...(Off stage) "Honey, did you foget to pick up the kids?"


1 The lie came as an act of  omission after LBJ discovered the truth.and stayed silent
2 Arguable
3 Not a lie, but a later betrayal

Cuzzin Ricky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonus link...excerpts from Kessler's "In the Presidents Secret Service: Behind the Scenes.."
olds-mo-william

DougM said...

Add:
My fellow Americans.
/tinfoilhat

Anonymous said...

When McCain says "my friends"

Sir H the Comet

Anonymous said...

How embarassing.

Well, in an alternate universe someplace, it would have been President McCain. Of course, in a different alternate universe, it would have been President Pelosi, so there's that for ya.

Sir H the Comet

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you folks but I, through faults of my own, get a lot of emails from GOP organizations looking for donations.

I've taken to responding to each and every one by telling them that until the GOP leadership stops calling me a "crazy bird", and other marginalizing rhetorical smears, there'll be no dough and I will speak very badly about them.

Even the establishment money must be drying up for the GOP.

j_c_

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.