Thursday, December 05, 2013

Silk purse from a sow's ear, wot

It appears that "truth" today is whatever I can as a reporter make you believe.  It's what I see.




  • Thomas Roberts Lectures Black Republican: GOP Trying To ‘Disenfranchise Voters'
  • Chris Matthews: 'Pissant' Of Boehner To Blame Inaction On Divided Government
  • CNN Accuses GOP of Creating a 'Negative Mythology' of Benghazi

  • PBS Anchor Woodruff Asks if Administration Can Undo First Impression of ObamaCare
  • Piers Morgan Blames Gun Advocate for 'Allowing' More Shooting Deaths After Newtown

Yay Terps! Still undefeated and looking for a third  straight NCAA basketball  championship! 




  • Benghazi Blackout: How the Big Three Networks Have Censored or Spun Obama's Deadly Foreign Policy Failure
  • ABC and NBC Ignore Holder Hearings, CBS's Fast and Furious Coverage Slows to a Crawl
  • MSNBC Touts 'Reasonable' Obama on Birth Certificate, Gregory Chides 'Low-Minded' RNC Chairman

I didn't like how last night's game turned out, so I did something about itwith this post.   As you can see, unless you're interested in something, enough for it to matter, I can as a dishonest reporter tell you what I want, and it will become your truth.  Forever, probably.   My apologies to the deceived.  You could do the same thing by telling me that, say, Marin County, CA, consume 68% of the world supply of butterfly liver.  I'd tell everyone.  Extrapolate.             

2 comments:

Chris in NC said...

Are you kidding me??? I believed your post on the upset lol. Too funny...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, wishful thinking Rodge. Welcome to the BIG.

Webrider

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.