Monday, January 20, 2014

Confusing Stuff


Stuff That's Too Confusing




Raja,

Your site needs a slider on the bottom right now. Is that because something
is too wide>

Skoonj



ME: r u using IE?

Yes, of course!

Skoonj



ME: It's getting harder and harder to get stuff to work with IE along with FF and Chrome.  I'm guessin that Google (who owns Blogger) is purposely fking with IE so as to drive people to Chrome.  The irony of course is that's what Microsoft did with Netscape to kill them off.  I'll try to solve it as soon as I get in the proper mood. Thanks.


ME: Is it fixed?






6 comments:

Steve In Tulsa said...

I never had a problem but I am using IE 11

SoylentGreen said...

The juxtaposition of picture and conversation is PRICELESS! I want to use it but for most of the victims, it might go over the head, if-you-know-what-I-mean.

Skoonj said...

It is fixed. Thank you.

MAX Redline said...

MOSAIC was good, Netscape was better, and then Andreessen and company turned it into Nutscrape. M$ just helped the process along.

Bill Brower said...

Width seems fine to me. Using FF 26.0

Juice said...

Wider Screen:

Ok, I may be being stupid here. But. When I had the Rodger needs to be... in this case wider. It was my laptop touch pad. Use the touch pad like a touch screen to zoom in or out. A duh! moment for me. Zoom out a bit.
I cant' say for you. But,,, IF. :)

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.