Thursday, January 02, 2014

I Get Letters





Dear Mr. Schultz:

    Thank you for writing to me about President Obama's policies.  It's good to hear from you.

    We face many challenges as a nation and I think it is important that we work together to find common sense solutions.  Please know that my goal is to meet the day to day needs of Marylanders and the long-term needs of our nation.  While we may not agree on all issues you have a right to be heard and to be represented. 
   
However, I object to you calling me and my congressional colleagues "a pack of vacuous, vomitrocious smegging bum-wipes."  Further more, I am quite sure that Abraham Lincoln never, as you inferred, questioned someone's mental acuity as being ".. as thin as the homeopathic soup that was made by boiling the shadow of a pigeon that had been starved to death.

Since I must be concerned about the state of your mind, I will ask the Maryland Tax Division, and the Internal Revenue Serice to look into measures to help bring you back into the herd,  so to speak. 

Sincerely,
Barbara A. Mikulski
United States Senator


Please do not respond directly to this e-mail. The originating e-mail account is not monitored.
If you would like to get in touch with me again, please visit the comments page of my website here.
If you would like to get regular updates, please sign up for my E-Newsletter here.
Please follow me on Twitter and Facebook.



The Senator's letter was a reply to this (Cardid has not replied)
I am not making some of this up.



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rodger, where can I get that Common Core tax software?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

try google

Anonymous said...

Most all the replies to my complaint letters to Virginia Dem Senators Kaine and Warner contain "common sense" and "reasonable". They are Dem codewords for "We're going to take rights from you an inch at a time, and fuck you if you don't like it. We know best and we're doing it for your own good. Now be 'reasonable', and if you have any 'common sense' don't bother me again."

"Shall" as used in the Bill of Rights, is absolute, an imperative.
Any nibbling at those terms is an infringement, and there are no 'reasonable' or 'common sense' infringements.
I have never received an answer on point with references to, discussion of, or rebuttal to my arguments from these elite statist bastards. They just puke up the carefully crafted weasel words of the party line. Their look-down-their-noses faux concerned attitude makes me ill.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick.

Anonymous said...

When I complained to The Mrs. back when we lived in Chicago)that my representative was not responding to my letters, her response was: "Try not addressing her as 'Dear Commie Bitch' in the future."

Kim
P.S. Jan Schakowski (Soc-Chicago)

FishStyx said...

Full of WIN, Kim! Full of WIN!

Anonymous said...

Even Michael Moore thinks ObamaCare is a disaster. Why not make a movie? You f*t f*k!
ignore amos

Anonymous said...

Jan Schakowski (Soc-Chicago)

Should be:

Jan Schakowski (Com-Chicago)

there. fixed.

As an aside, the reps I have contacted respond to the "I will support someone else" line, but they all consider them self to be better than the common citizen. Dr. Price, my Rep, seems much more down to earth, but I've never met him.


tomw

Mike C said...

Very off topic but hey Boss - did you change something? Yes I realize this is my problem, but you cause Dolphin on my tablet to crash now.. Ans no, I don't remember when it started, but somewhere around the beginning of the year. And yes, I realize I couldn't be more vague.. Just thought i'd point it out in case anyone else has seen it too...

It doesn't seem to effect Chrome on my laptop and if I stop additional loading, sometimes dolphin doesn't crash but I can't tell what is not loading and thus causing the crash..

Android being android I don't even know where to look for clues.. if there are any..

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Mike C - I notice that rollovers on iPad are slow, and some videos don't even load, but aside from that I don't have a clue.

Wait - Blogger have been dicking around with their code and sometimes it takes awhile before this blog looks the same on Chrome. IE and Firefox.

Mike C said...

I'll keep trying & let you know. I think it's a specific post that is jerking Dolphin around. When it rolls off, the problem should go away.. in the meantime i'll just do it the old fashioned way - with a laptop rather than a tablet.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.